Tuesday, February 14, 2006

On why Spoonreader.com is not taking over the Net

New York magazine has a big article on bloggers. (Read it here.) Apparently the hottest blogs can earn up to $2 million a year thanks to advertising. They mention a website called Gawker that includes celebrity gossip. According to the experts, the secret to a great blog is relentless, regular posting. Which, as you can see, is why spoonreader will never get beyond my 12 loyal readers. I'm back in library school this semester, too, and it cuts in to my extracurricular time.
But I'm not going away, and I will try to post something more substantial real soon! And to my dear 12 readers, please know that you are very special to me and I care deeply about each and everyone of you. Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back atcha.

Anonymous said...

you have fans in japan, angie-san!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it is better than my zero readers.

Anonymous said...

Whether you have 12 readers, or 12 million readers, I want to always be your #1 reader. M.H.